One of the things I love the most about living in New England is the Fall. As a season, I like it a lot. Personally speaking, I think I look cuter in sweaters and jeans than I look in a bathing suit or shorts. Mostly because I am so pale. And fall welcomes a certain pallor. So fall is awesome, in my book. But in New England, it’s just *better*. That’s a fact. You can google it.
So like some other bloggers out there, I’ve decided to come up with a “Fall Fun List” I love me a list. And I love me some fall, as noted already. So combine the two and you have nothing but sheer amazingness.
1. Visit a bonafide pumpkin patch. Pick out pumpkins (Kate, Kase and Colin). Take a tractor or hay ride (Colin). Partake in cider & donuts (Kate).
2. Decorate with Hay Bales and Mums.
3. Wear puffer vests.
4. Visit a farm. Apple picking?
5. Jump in leaves!
6. Trick or Treat & Carve a pumpkin.
7. Donate Thanksgiving Fixings to Food Bank.
8. Housewarming! Serve cider & donuts.
9. Find Corn Maze. Find way out of Corn Maze.
10. Fall Bonfire (buy fire pit). Drink cider and eat donuts.
11. Watch Charlie Brown Movies
12. Drink cider & eat donuts. Did I mention those already?
So what do you have on your fall bucket list? Will you be eating donuts and drinking cider? Cuz, I don’t know if you know this, but I will. In my puffer vest.