This past weekend, I spent Saturday driving up to Wilmington, DE to meet up with some pretty awesome
organ harvesters fellow bloggers. You see, back in May, one of my favorites bloggers, Shannon, invited her fellow bloggers to spend a weekend in Philadelphia, but Shannon, being Shannon, meaning, being awesome, decided to name this event, “Always Bloggy”, like so:
1. My fellow lady bloggers are quite a cool and fun bunch. Not to be confused with a “funky bunch”. That’s Marky Mark Wahlberg’s posse.
2. Philadelphia has a slight cat population control issue. And I’m not talking live cats. Ceramic, wood, metal, you name it. It was feline.
3. I can now give you a recommendation as to where to get your cheesesteak “Whiz Wit”. And it was delicious.
4. Little known fact: Betsy Ross was a mass murderer. Black Widow style. At least that is what the (un)guided tour we took led me to believe. She married three times before thirty and they ALL DIED. Don’t you worry though, CSI: Revolutionary Edition is on the case.
5. Bethany can play a mean pipe flute.
6. Raw cocoa pods are not suited for small children, as they are slightly pornographic. I do not recommend.
7. The Wilmington Target still has Missoni items. And even though my hostess calls the line “Fug” I may have purchased these:
So…that happened. And then my camera died. Which is why I only got this pic: